Thursday, December 8, 2011

An Introduction...

 Hello,
After four months in the far off lands of Moscow, ID I decided that I wanted to find a way to connect and let people in Olympia know how John and I are doing.  While we have so many technological ways to connect, cell phones, Facebook, e-mail, life can still feel very isolating. My prayer is that this blog will help bridge the gap where other technological tools have failed to do so.
So what is life like for John, Sammy and I? Cold…very cold.  Our highs are in the mid 30’s, and I’m told by the residents that so far this has been an abnormally warm winter. I like to think I brought a bit of Olympia with me.
On the school front, John is prepping for finals and all to ready to be done and enjoy temporary freedom.  Personally, I’m ready to have my husband back.
God Bless,
H.I.S

No comments:

Post a Comment